Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Run Log 2/4-2/5

I decided to go ahead and post runs whenever I can in order to cut down on the amount of time needed in one sitting after a week or so in order to log them.

Monday 2/4 - 58:00 (7.5 miles)

Ran the first mile with the Monday night group at Fleet Feet. Nice and easy. I left the group at that point and finished up the last 6.5 on my own. Felt pretty good. Nothing exciting.

Tuesday 2/5 - 1:52:20 (14 miles)

Went to Shelby Farms in the afternoon to get in a good trail run. What a difference 19 hours can make. I felt like crap. It was 75 degrees and humid. Miserable. Despite the misery, I enjoyed two laps of the Tour de Wolf and then some to round it out. Rushed home afterwards to prepare for the impending Hurricane Bubba tonight.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Feb, it's been a while...between baby books and selling people rubbers (i.e. Check Billy's previous comment), we should go for an easy jog...Cormac is itching at my soul and I need to discuss it with someone...